Ministries Challenge is a 10 km race and open to all employees of Malaysia government ministries, departments and agencies. A minimum number of 3 runners is required for each ministry, and the maximum number of runners each ministry can have is 50. Team members must be employees from the same ministry / department / agency. The lowest total “Net Time” of the top 3 finishers from each ministry will determine the winning ministry.
- 10 km
- Age Limit:
- 15 years old or older as of Event Day
- Time Limit:
- 90 minutes
- Running Block:
- Start Time:
- 7.15 am
- Runners Receive:
- Bag, bib, timing device, running singlet, e-Runner's Guide Book (downloadable from the website), other sponsored items
- Finishers Receive:
- Finisher's Medal, Finisher's Certificate (downloadable from the website)
HOW IT WORKS
- The ministry needs to sign up first on our website with the number of runners.
- We will email you an invoice for the registration fee within 5 working days.
- Once your payment is confirmed, we will send you a notification email for you to redeem the PIN codes.
- The PIN codes are for your runners to register on our website without further payments.
- Runners registration must be completed before the registration deadline.
- All unused slots will be forfeited should your runners fail to complete their registrations before the registration deadline.
Top Ministry Trophy
2nd runner-up Trophy
|10 km Ministries Challenge|
|Malaysian Residents only (MYR)