Universities Challenge is a 10 km race and open to all existing students studying at universities and colleges in Malaysia (tertiaty education). Please note that the school children, ex-students, employees of the universities/ colleges are not eligible to sign up under this category. A minimum number of 3 runners is required for each university / college, and the maximum number of runners each university / college can have is 50. Team members must be students from the same university / college. The lowest total “Net Time” of the top 3 finishers from each university / college will determine the winning university / college.
- 10 km
- Age Limit:
- 15 years old or older as of 8 April 2018
- Time Limit:
- 90 minutes
- Running Block:
- Start Time:
- 7.15 am
- Runners Receive:
- Bag, bib, timing device, running singlet, e-Runner's Guide Book (downloadable from the website), other sponsored items
- Finishers Receive:
- Finisher's Medal, Finisher's Certificate (downloadable from the website)
HOW IT WORKS
- The university / college needs to sign up first on our website with the number of runners.
- We will email you an invoice for the registration fee within 5 working days.
- Payment can be made either by online bank transfer or by cheque.
- Once your payment is confirmed, we will send you a notification email for you to redeem the PIN codes.
- The PIN codes are for your runners to register on our website without further payment for the registration fee.
- Registration for the runners must be completed before the registration deadline.
- All unused PIN codes will be forfeited should your runners fail to complete their registrations before the registration deadline.
Top University Trophy
2nd runner-up Trophy
|10 km Universities Challenge|
|Malaysian Residents only (MYR)