Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of the Standard Chartered KL Marathon 2015 Registration Cancellation and Refunds
- This registration cancellation and refund platform is only applicable for confirmed runners of the Standard Chartered KL Marathon (SCKLM) 2015 and is meant for runners who are unable to participate on 10 October 2015 and unwilling to transfer their registrations to another party under the official registration transfer platform.
- Refunds are only applicable to confirmed runners who have paid the registration fee and add-on charges such as the mailing option race pack, mailing option certificate and insurance on their own accord.
- There will be no refunds for the donations made to the charity organisations under both the Corporate Challenge and the Run For A Cause (RFAC) initiatives.
- There will be no refunds for the online donations raised by RFAC runners through their profile pages. All donations raised so far will be donated to the respective charity organisation.
- All requests for the refunds must be received by the Organiser no later than 6.00pm on 28 July 2015. No refund requests will be entertained thereafter.
- Runners who did not request for cancellations and/or refunds will automatically be deemed as confirm runners for the Marathon on 10 October 2015.
- Upon successful submission of the registration cancellation and refund request, the runner’s registration will be automatically deemed null and void, and he/she will no longer be eligible to run at the Standard Chartered KL Marathon 2015.
- Disbursement of refunds will commence only after the expiry of the refund duration and will continue until 31 August 2015.
- Runners who have requested for refunds will receive 2 emails. A confirmation of cancellation from the Organiser and another email from iPay88 after successful reimbursement.
- All other Rules & Regulations for Standard Chartered KL Marathon as stipulated on the http://kl-marathon.com/registration/rules-and-regulations/ applied.
- Runners are responsible for their own registration cancellation and refund requests and do so solely at their own risk.
- The Organiser will not be held responsible or held liable in any way for any loss or damage howsoever arising from the said registration cancellation and refunds.
- By submitting the registration cancellation and refund request, the runners are deemed to have read, understood and agree to abide by all the Rules and Regulations as set forth by the Organiser.