Rules & Regulations (Session 2)
RULES & REGULATIONS OF THE KUALA LUMPUR STANDARD CHARTERED MARATHON (KLSCM) 2022 REGISTRATION TRANSFER (MARKETPLACE - SESSION 2)
- This registration transfer module (hereinafter referred to as ‘Marketplace’) is available to only confirmed registrants in the individual categories of the KLSCM 2022. It is meant for individual registrants who are either indisposed or unwilling to participate on 12 November 2022 for the 10km and 5km categories or 13 November 2022 for the Full Marathon and Half Marathon categories (hereinafter referred to as ‘Seller’ or ‘Sellers’). Run For A Reason, Corporate Challenge, Standard Chartered Bank Staff or any sponsored registrations and other PIN code entries are strictly non-transferable.
- Registrations may be transferred to intended recipients (hereinafter referred to as ‘Buyer’ or ‘Buyers’) in the same:
- Distance Category (i.e., Full Marathon, Half Marathon, 10km Speed, 10km Cruise, 10km Leisure, 5km Speed, 5km Fun Run)
- Race Category (i.e., Youngster, Open, Veteran, Malaysian, Malaysian Veteran)
- Size and Type of Running Apparel
- Finisher’s T-shirt Size (for Full Marathon)
- Changes in the Distance Category, Race Category, Gender, Size and Type of Running Apparel, and Finisher’s T-shirt Size are not allowed.
- The Seller agrees that their Full Name, Name on Bib, Gender, Race Category, Distance Category, Size and Type of Running Apparel, and Finisher’s T-shirt Size will be made visible on the Marketplace.
- Seller’s Name on Bib and other information on the bib such as but not limited to the Bib Number, Start Pen, Finisher’s T-shirt Size, Participant’s Name, Emergency Contact Details, Medical Conditions, Allergies and Blood Type shall remain unchanged, and will be visible to the Buyer.
- The Marketplace serves as a platform for Sellers to safely transfer their KLSCM race entries to the Buyers.
- All transaction terms are solely between the Seller and Buyer. The Organiser shall not be held responsible or held liable for any circumstance arising from the usage of the KLSCM Marketplace.
- All other add-ons including but not limited to the Merchandise, VIP Package, One-Day Event Insurance, and Refund Protect are strictly non-transferable. In the event of a successful transfer, all add-ons (except for the Merchandise which shall remain the property of the Seller) shall be automatically voided without refund.
- Race entry must not be sold for any amount higher than the original entry fee. Refer to this page for information about entry fees.
- Upon successful completion of the transfer, the registration of the Seller will be automatically cancelled, and they will no longer be allowed to participate in the KLSCM 2022.
- Sellers who have successfully transferred their race entries to Buyers, may re-register as a new participant by transferring a race entry from another Seller to them. Upon successful completion of the transfer, they will be counted as a confirmed participant and will be allowed to participate in the KLSCM 2022.
- Registrations may be transferred only once. Buyers who obtained a race entry through the Marketplace will not be able to re-transfer or re-list their entries on the Marketplace page.
- Swapping race entries between confirmed registrants are allowed.
- There are no add-ons including but not limited to the Merchandise, VIP Package, Refund Protect and Mailing Option available for purchase by the Buyers. However, the One-Day Event Insurance is available for purchase by the Buyers until 11:59pm on 16 October 2022.
- The Buyers names will not be visible on the Full Marathon Wall of Fame board.
- The Marketplace shall be made available from 1 October till 25 October 2022. All transfers must be completed by 11:59 pm on 25 October 2022, failing which, the race entries shall remain the property of the Seller.
- All other Rules and Regulations of the KLSCM apply.
Mailing Option (Race Entry Pack Delivery)
- The Mailing Option is not available to the Buyers.
- Sellers who have opted for Mailing Option, the race entry packs will be couriered to the delivery address provided in the original registration. Both the Seller and Buyer need to make arrangements to hand over/collect the race entry pack. No replacement of race entry pack will be provided by the Organiser for whatever reason.
- Sellers who purchased the VIP Package and Mailing Option will have the VIP tag couriered to them in their race entry packs, however, because the VIP Package is not transferable, the VIP tag will be no longer valid after a successful transfer.
- It is the responsibility of both the Sellers and Buyers to monitor and check the availability of their preferred category on the Marketplace.
- The Sellers and Buyers are responsible for their own listing on the Marketplace.
- The Sellers are responsible in ensuring that they send the PIN codes to the correct Buyers and the Buyers are responsible in ensuring that they receive the PIN codes and complete their registration transfers in a timely manner.
- The Organiser reserves the right to limit and/or refuse entry to any participant without provision of reason and/or notice.
- The Sellers and Buyers connect, negotiate and trade solely at their own risks. The Organiser shall not be held liable in any way for any loss or damage howsoever arising from the usage of the Marketplace.
- By using the Marketplace, Sellers and Buyers are deemed to have read, understood and agree to abide by all the Rules and Regulations as set forth by the Organiser.