KLSCM 2020 Virtual Run Merchandise
The KLSCM 2020 Virtual Run Merchandise is available for purchase from 18 November to 13 December 2020.
Please note that the product prices shown do not include the delivery fee, which will be added to your total price of your purchase.
Buy any 2 items in one order and get 10% OFF total product price
Buy any 3 items or more in one order and get 15% OFF total product price
SORRY, OUR ONLINE MERCHANDISE STORE IS NOW CLOSED
1. KLSCM 2020 VR Personalised Medal
Note: Personalised Medal is only available for participants to purchase during registration and limited to 3 units per participant.
2. KLSCM 2020 VR Event Tee
3. KLSCM 2020 VR Sports Towel
4. KLSCM 2020 VR Kivrus Face Mask
MERCHANDISE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All prices indicated are in Malaysian Ringgit (RM).
- All merchandise is subject to availability and based on a first come, first served basis.
- The total weight of the merchandise must not exceed 3000 grams per order.
- Delivery services are available for residential and business addresses in Malaysia and selected countries outside Malaysia. We do not deliver to P.O. Boxes, Parcel Lockers or Post Offices.
- For Malaysia addresses: Delivery fee is RM20 for Peninsular Malaysia and RM25 for East Malaysia for the first 500 grams. An additional RM5.00 will apply for every subsequent 500 grams per order.
- For overseas addresses: Delivery fee is as per stipulated on the Official Website.
- Delivery in batches will commence from 21 January 2021 onwards. Please expect some delays in delivery for both Malaysia and overseas addresses due to the ongoing pandemic.
- Self-collection is not available.
- Change of ‘Name on Medal’ is not allowed once order has been completed.
- All products purchased are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Purchasers are responsible for their own order and do so solely at their own risk.
- Should a delivery fail due to incorrect or incomplete data provided and/or unavailability of recipient at the delivery address, additional charges for subsequent delivery attempts will be borne by purchaser.
- Undelivered merchandise will be returned to the Organiser and it is the responsibility of the purchaser to collect their merchandise at the appointed vendor’s office, the details of which will be outlined in the Organiser’s email.
- Merchandise not collected within the stipulated period will be deemed to be unwanted, and the Organiser shall be at liberty to dispose or redistribute them accordingly.
- We reserve the right to cancel and refund any order we can no longer fulfil. We present the availability of merchandise accurately however stock availability constantly varies and is only valid at the time shown. If an ordered item isn't available or we are unable to fulfil your order we will provide a full refund.