Corporate Challenge is a 10 km competitive yet fun platform for companies to register and compete as a corporate team and raise money for charities, while fostering camaraderie and team spirit at the same time.
How It Works
- Corporate Challenge is an initiative to raise funds for marathon partner charities.
- The company must be based in Malaysia to participate in the Corporate Challenge.
- Corporations have to register a team to participate in this initiative.
- A team must have minimum number of 3 runners. There is no limit for maximum participants in a team.
- Teams will be running in the 10 km Cruise category.
- The team with the lowest aggregate 'net time' of the first 3 finishers will be declared the winner
- Corporations can register as many teams as they want under different team names.
- Cost per runner is RM1,000 (donation) + RM60 (registration) = RM1,060.
- RM 1,000 per runner shall be donated to the charity(ies) selected by the corporation.
- If you haven’t registered your company, go to the registration site, select ‘Corporate Challenge’ and sign up your company.
- Follow the instructions and choose one or more charities you would like to support.
- You will receive an automatic generated e-mail invoice.
- You then issue cheque(s) for your donation to the charity(ies) you chose and another one for the runners registration and send them to the Organiser.
- After the Organiser received the cheques, the company will be given PIN codes to access the online registration, to key in details of runners who will represent the company at the Corporate Challenge.
- Send this PIN codes to your selected runners from the company or key in the particulars on behalf of them.
- Tax exemption receipts will be sent within 3 months after Event Day from the respective charity organisation(s).
- Runners will be entitled to a Race Entry Pack as listed under the 10 km race information page.
- The winning team shall receive a trophy.
- Your Corporate Challenge donation amount will be shown on the website.
- One acknowledgement board will be set up at Dataran Merdeka on the Event Day with all the donating companies.