Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE KLSCM 2023 APPAREL EXCHANGE MARKETPLACE
- The KLSCM 2023 Apparel Exchange Marketplace (“Apparel Marketplace”) is a platform that allows the exchange of apparel (Running Apparel, Finisher T-Shirt, and/or RFAR T-Shirt) between registered participants. A participant who adds their listing to the Apparel Marketplace (“Participant”) may exchange their apparel with another Participant (“Recipient”) of any Gender, Sub Category, Race Category, Distance Category, and registration type.
- Participant shall remove their listing from the Apparel Marketplace upon confirmation of exchange terms with the Recipient.
- Participant agrees that their Full Name, Gender, Size and Type of Apparel will be made visible on the Apparel Marketplace. The Participant agrees that they can be contacted by any Recipient via the Apparel Marketplace contact form. The Recipient agrees to provide true, accurate, current and complete information in the contact form.
- The new size and type of apparel of the Participant (and Recipient) will not be updated in their registration data. All exchange terms are solely between the Participant and Recipient. The Organiser shall not be held responsible or held liable for any circumstance arising from the usage of the Apparel Exchange Marketplace.
- No payment is required to list their KLSCM 2023 apparel requirements on the Apparel Marketplace.
- Participants are strictly not allowed to sell their apparel via the Apparel Marketplace, for any reason whatsoever.
- The Apparel Marketplace shall be made available until 9 October 2023.
- All other Rules and Regulations for KLSCM 2023 apply.
- It is the Participant’s and Recipient’s responsibility to monitor and check the availability of their preferred size and type of apparel on the Apparel Exchange Marketplace.
- The Participant is responsible for their own listing on the Apparel Marketplace and do so solely at their own risk.
Release and Indemnity
- The Organiser reserves the right to limit and/or refuse the listing to any Participant without provision of reason and/or notice.
- The Participant and Recipient connect, negotiate and exchange solely at their own risks.
- Participants and Recipients hereby agree to indemnify and hold the Organiser, Sponsors and Affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, costs, expenses and damages (actual and consequential) including legal costs both parties may incur arising out of, or in connection with the usage of the KLSCM 2023 Apparel Exchange Marketplace.