Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE STANDARD CHARTERED KL MARATHON (SCKLM) 2019 APPAREL EXCHANGE MARKETPLACE
- The apparel exchange marketplace (“Apparel Marketplace”) is only available for all confirmed Participants of the SCKLM 2019 (“Participants”). It is meant for Participants who wish to exchange their SCKLM 2019 running apparels and/or Finisher’s T-shirts with other Participants (“Recipients”).
- Participants may list their apparel requirements on the Apparel Marketplace page and shall remove themselves from the listing upon confirmation of exchange terms with the Recipients.
- Participants may exchange their apparels with intended Recipients of any gender, race category and distance category.
- The Participant agrees that his/her full name, gender, size and type of running apparel and size of Finisher’s T-shirt will be made visible on the Apparel Marketplace. The Participant agrees that he/she can be contacted by any Recipients via Apparel Marketplace contact form. The Recipient agrees to provide true, accurate, current and complete information in the contact form.
- The Apparel Marketplace serves as a platform for Participants to safely exchange their SCKLM 2019 running apparels and/or Finisher’s T-shirts. The new size and type of running apparel and size of Finisher’s T-shirt of the Participant (and Recipient) will not be updated in his/her registration data. All exchange terms are solely between Participant and Recipient. The organiser shall not be held responsible or held liable for any circumstance arising from the usage of the SCKLM Apparel Marketplace.
- No payment is required to list their SCKLM 2019 apparel requirements on the Apparel Marketplace.
- Participants are strictly not allowed to sell their SCKLM apparels via the Apparel Marketplace, for any reason whatsoever.
- All other Rules and Regulations for SCKLM 2019 apply.
- It is the Participant’s and Recipient’s responsibility to monitor and check the availability of his/her preferred size and type of running apparel, and size of Finisher’s T-shirt
- Participants are responsible for their own listing on the Apparel Marketplace and do so solely at their own risk.
- The Organiser reserves the right to limit and/or refuse the listing to any Participant without provision of reason and/or notice.
- The Participants and Recipients connect, negotiate and exchange solely at their own risks. The Organiser shall not be held liable in any way for any loss or damage howsoever arising from the usage of the Apparel Marketplace.