READY, SET RUN!
Registrations for KLSCM 2021 Virtual Run is now closed. From all of us at Dirigo Events, THANK YOU for your support.
Between 20 - 28 November, 47,000 runners will take to the streets all over the world in a bid to set their personal bests.
If you happen to pass a fellow runner during your run, share a wave and a hello!
To get the best running experience, do
1. Plan your running route well, consider running in spacious areas with minimal traffic and good GPS coverage.
2. Be visible - wear bright-coloured and/or reflective material clothing.
3. Remember to warm up, cool down and stretch
4. Stay hydrated, ensure you have a sufficient supply of water, energy gels, and any other items you may need to complete your run.
5. Practice good hygiene and safe physical distancing. Follow government guidelines in your country, state or local government area for COVID-19.
Please also remember to abide by some practical road safety tips:
1. Stay on the sidewalk or shoulder of a road, if possible.
2. Run facing oncoming cars.
3. Always yield to vehicles at intersections. Don't assume that vehicles will stop for you.
4. Obey all traffic rules, signals and observe safe pedestrian practices
And most importantly, stop running if you feel faint or sick in anyway, use common sense and listen to your body-don’t overdo it. Run with your mobile phone and be sure that your emergency numbers are up to date. Create a check-in system with a friend/family member so they know you made it home safely.
This year, all results are to be uploaded to our site following some simple steps. The step by step guide on how to upload your results can be found at this page.
For more information and updates on the KLSCM 2021 Virtual Run, please visit: