Corporate Challenge is a 10 km competitive yet fun platform for companies to register and compete as a corporate team and raise money for charities, while fostering camaraderie and team spirit at the same time. To learn more about the Kuala Lumpur Standard Chartered Marathon 2020 official charity partners, please click here.
How It Works
- Corporate Challenge is an initiative to raise funds for marathon partner charities.
- The company must be based in Malaysia to participate in the Corporate Challenge.
- Companies have to register minimum 3 runners in a team to participate in this initiative.
- There is no limit for maximum number of runners for companies.
- Runners will be running in the 10 km Cruise category.
- The company with the lowest aggregate 'net time' of the first 3 finishers will be declared the winner.
- Companies can register as many teams as they want under different team names.
- Cost per runner is RM1,000 (donation) + RM65 (registration) = RM1,065.
- RM 1,000 per runner shall be donated to the charity(ies) selected by the company.
- If you haven’t registered your company yet, visit the registration portal, select ‘Corporate Challenge’ and register your company.
- Follow the instructions and choose one or more charities you would like to support.
- You will receive an automatic generated invoice, which will be sent to your registered email.
- You need to issue cheque(s) for your donations to the charity(ies) and a separate cheque for the registration fee to the Organiser. All cheques to be sent to the Organiser.
- After the Organiser received the cheques, the company will be given PIN codes.
- Send these PIN codes to your runners who will represent the company at the Corporate Challenge.
- Each runner needs to use a PIN code to register themself before the registration deadline.
- Tax exemption receipts are only available for donation to Dignity for Children Foundation, Hospis Malaysia and The National Cancer Society of Malaysia.
- Tax exemption receipts will be sent to the companies by the respective charity organisation(s) by 14 September 2020.
- Runners will be entitled to a Race Entry Pack as listed under the 10 km race information page.
- The winning team shall receive winner medals.
- Your Corporate Challenge donation amount will be shown on the website.
- One acknowledgement board will be set up at Dataran Merdeka on the Event Day with all the donating companies.