Corporate Challenge is a 10 km competitive yet fun platform for companies to register and compete as a corporate team and raise money for charities, while fostering camaraderie and team spirit at the same time.
How It Works
- Corporate Challenge is an initiative to raise funds for marathon partner charities.
- The company must be based in Malaysia to participate in the Corporate Challenge.
- Companies have to register minimum 3 runners in a team to participate in this initiative.
- There is no limit for maximum number of runners for companies.
- Runners will be running in the 10 km Cruise category.
- The team with the lowest aggregate 'net time' of the first 3 finishers will be declared the winner.
- Companies can register as many teams as they want under different team names.
- Cost per runner is RM1,000 (donation) + RM60 (registration) = RM1,060.
- RM 1,000 per runner shall be donated to the charity(ies) selected by the company.
- If you haven’t registered your company yet, visit the registration portal, select ‘Corporate Challenge’ and register your company.
- Follow the instructions and choose one or more charities you would like to support.
- You will receive an automatic generated invoice, which will be sent to your registered email.
- You need to issue cheque(s) for your donations to the charity(ies) and a separate cheque for the registration fee to the Organiser. All cheques to be sent to the Organiser.
- After the Organiser received the cheques, the company will be given PIN codes.
- Send these PIN codes to your runners who will represent the company at the Corporate Challenge.
- Each runner needs to use a PIN code to register themself before the registration deadline.
- No tax exemption receipts will be issued for donations to Seeing Is Believing.
- Tax exemption receipts are only available for Dignity for Children Foundation, Hospis Malaysia and The National Cancer Society of Malaysia.
- Tax exemption receipts will be sent to the companies by the repespective charity organisation(s) within 3 months after RFAR online donation has been closed.
- Runners will be entitled to a Race Entry Pack as listed under the 10 km race information page.
- The winning team shall receive a trophy.
- Your Corporate Challenge donation amount will be shown on the website.
- One acknowledgement board will be set up at Dataran Merdeka on the Event Day with all the donating companies.