KLSCM 2023 MERCHANDISE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. You are responsible for your own order and do so solely at your own risk.
3. You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit / debit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, accurate, current and complete.
4. By submitting such information, you grant us the right to provide the information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of purchases and deliveries.
5. All prices indicated on the KLSCM platform and website are in Malaysian Ringgit (RM).
6. Merchandise is subject to availability within the stipulated time frame and based on a first come, first served basis.
7. Upon successful purchase, you will receive a payment confirmation email from Razer.
8. We reserve the right to limit, refuse or cancel your order without provision of reason and/or notice.
Collection of Merchandise
9. There are no delivery services available.
10. All merchandise purchased are to be collected during the collection period which date, time and venue are as per stipulated herein.
11. For General merchandise; Self-collect at Information/ Merchandise Collection booth at Active Lifestyle Expo on 28, 29 & 30 September 2023.
12. For Boost Juice merchandise; Self-collect at Boost Juice booth at Active Lifestyle Expo on 28, 29 & 30 September 2023.
13. For Pressio merchandise; Self-collect at Pressio booth at Active Lifestyle Expo on 28, 29 & 30 September 2023.
14. For TudungPeople merchandise; Self-collect at TudungPeople booth at Active Lifestyle Expo on 28, 29 & 30 September 2023, or at Dataran Merdeka on 1 October 2023.
15. For Seiko merchandise; Self-collect at Seiko booth at Active Lifestyle Expo on 28, 29 & 30 September 2023, or at Dataran Merdeka on 1 October 2023.
16. For Charity merchandise;
a. Dignity for Children Foundation: Self-collect at Dignity booth at Active Lifestyle Expo on 28, 29 & 30 September 2023.
b. Hospis Malaysia: Self-collect at Hospis Malaysia booth at Active Lifestyle Expo on 28, 29 & 30 September 2023 and at Dataran Merdeka on 1 October 2023.
17. To collect your merchandise, you must bring your merchandise slip with QR code, and your IC/ passport.
18. You may appoint a representative to collect your merchandise on your behalf. The representative must present the following:
a. Printout of your merchandise slip with QR code
b. Letter of authorisation signed by you (it is at the bottom of your merchandise slip)
c. Representative’s IC/ passport
d. Photocopy of your IC/ passport
19. All merchandise purchased not collected during collection period stated above will be deemed to be unwanted, and the Organiser shall be at liberty to dispose or re-distribute them accordingly.
20. We reserve the right to cancel and refund any order we can no longer fulfil. We present the availability of merchandise accurately however stock availability constantly varies and is only valid at the time shown. If an ordered item isn't available or we are unable to fulfil your order we will provide a full refund.
Payment, Returns and Refunds
21. Our payment gateway, i.e., Razer accepts various payment methods including but not limited to:
a. Credit/ Debit Card – VISA and MasterCard
b. Internet Banking – FPX
c. e-Wallet – Boost, GrabPay, ShopeePay, and Touch n Go
22. All products purchased are non-refundable or non-exchangeable, except for damaged/ defective/ wrong/ missing items in your order. Therefore, please check your order carefully before making a payment and upon collection of your items.
23. If you have received a damaged/ defective/ wrong/ missing item in your order, you can request for a replacement.
a. Please report the case to the staff at the respective booth right away.
b. In the event that the damaged/ defective/ wrong/ missing item in your order is out of stock, we will refund the amount of the item that was out of stock. We will get in touch with you via email within 14 days after Event Day for refund instructions.
24. You hereby agree to indemnify and hold the Organiser, Sponsors and Affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, costs, expenses and damages (actual and consequential) including legal costs you may incur arising out of, or in connection with the usage of the KLSCM platform or website.