Standard Chartered KL Marathon is making a conscious effort to help raise funds for many of Malaysia’s charities, so we can focus on what we do best - caring for and serving the less fortunate.
Our initiative is a community effort and cannot be successful without the support of runners, corporations, media and other organisations. Through this the Standard Chartered KL Marathon is taking a step forward to become a true community event and helping the less fortunate across all ages and ethnicities. The target groups include underprivileged people with disabilities and environmental topics. Your support to these initiatives will help them overcome their challenges and improve their lives.
Rules and Regulations
- Participants who register for the Run For A Reason (RFAR) programme in support of the Event's official charity partners, are bound by the specific Rules and Regulations of the RFAR programme in addition to the Rules and Regulations applicable to the individual categories.
- Each participant has to donate RM150 to the chosen charity to get a PIN code for online registration.
- Each PIN code is valid for one registration only and must be utilised before registration deadline.
- Participants have to raise funds from online donation through a personalised fundraising profile page on this website. Minimum donation is RM30 per transaction.
- Fundraising from online donation remains open until 15 September 2019. However, participants have time only until 30 August 2019 to raise a minimum amount of RM500 to be entitled to a RFAR T-shirt from SCKLM official apparel partner.
- In case a RFAR participant decides not to participate in the run and/or is unable to raise funds, the amount raised so far will be donated to the designated charity of the participant and no refund will be made.
- Tax exemption receipts are available for donation to Dignity for Children Foundation, Hospis Malaysia and The National Cancer Society of Malaysia.
- Tax exemption receipts will be sent to donors who requested for it by the respective charity organisation(s) by 31 December 2019.
Registration [Sorry, we are sold out!]
- You may choose to run in one of these distance categories: Full Marathon, Half Marathon, 10 km, or 5 km.
- Select one charity organisation you want to support and click on the individual logo below to request for a PIN Code from the respective organisation. Please refer to the registration flow at the bottom of this page for further information.
- To learn more about the Standard Chartered KL Marathon 2019 official charity partners, please click here.
||THE NATIONAL CANCER SOCIETY OF MALAYSIA
||+603 2698 7300
||Rozita Abu Hashim