TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE BALLOT ENTRY FOR THE STANDARD CHARTERED KL MARATHON 2019
1. The ballot entry is available only for unregistered runners of the Standard Chartered KL Marathon (SCKLM) 2019 who wish to participate on 28 September 2019 (5km, 3km and 1km) or 29 September 2019 (Full Marathon, Half Marathon and 10km).
2. Runners who have already registered for the SCKLM 2019 or are blacklisted (banned) from participating in the SCKLM 2019 are not eligible to cast for a ballot entry.
3. The ballot will open from 10:00 am on 13 February 2019 until 11:59 pm on 19 February 2019.
4. The ballot entry is for individual categories in the Full Marathon, Half Marathon, 10km, 5km, 3km and 1km.
5. Only one (1) ballot entry per individual will be allowed.
6. Applicants for Full Marathon must be 18 years old or older as of 29 September 2019.
7. Applicants for Half Marathon must be 16 years old or older as of 29 September 2019.
8. Applicants for 10km must be 15 years old or older as of 29 September 2019.
9. Applicants for 5km must be 13 years old or older as of 29 September 2019.
10. Applicants for 3km must be between 10 - below 13 years old as of 29 September 2019.
11. Applicants for 1km must be between 6 – below 10 years old as of 29 September 2019.
12. Applicants are not allowed to transfer their ballot to another party or change their category.
13. No payment is required to cast for a ballot.
14. Upon successful submission of a ballot entry, applicants will receive a notification email from the Organiser.
15. The ballot entry submitted does not confirm the participation of the applicants in the SCKLM 2019.
16. All applicants, successful or unsuccessful, will be notified via email from 22 – 24 February 2019.
Registering for the run
17. Successful applicants are required to register via the registration link provided in the notification email to claim their guaranteed race slot between 22 February – 5 March 2019.
18. All guaranteed race slots not claimed by 5 March 2019 will be forfeited.
19. Registered Participants are strictly not allowed to transfer their race entry to another party or change their race category after their registration is confirmed, except through the official registration transfer platform (the Marketplace) provided by the Organiser.
20. Upon successful submission of the registration and payment, applicants will receive two (2) emails. A confirmation email from iPay88 for the successful payment and another email from the Organiser for the successful SCKLM registration.
21. An applicant’s participation in the SCKLM 2019 via the ballot system, is only confirmed after the applicant has submitted a ballot entry, received a guaranteed race slot, registered for the run and paid the entry fee.
22. All other Rules and Regulations for SCKLM 2019 as stipulated on the website https://www.kl-marathon.com apply.
23. Applicants are responsible for their own ballot entry and registration and do so solely at their own risk.
24. The Organiser reserves the right to limit and/or refuse entry to any applicant without giving any reason and/or notice.
25. The Organiser will not be held responsible or held liable in any way for any loss or damage howsoever arising from the said ballot entry application and registration for the run.