Rules & Regulations
RULES & REGULATIONS OF THE STANDARD CHARTERED KL MARATHON (SCKLM) 2019 REGISTRATION TRANSFER (MARKETPLACE)
- This registration transfer module (hereinafter referred to as ‘Marketplace’) is only available for confirmed registrants of the individual categories of SCKLM 2019. It is meant for individual registrants who are either indisposed or unwilling to participate on 28 September 2019 (5km, 3km and 1km) or 29 September 2019 (Full Marathon, Half Marathon and 10km) hereinafter referred to as ‘Seller’. Run For A Reason, Corporate Challenge, Standard Chartered Bank Staff or any sponsored registration and other PIN code entries are strictly non-transferable.
- Registrations may only be transferred to intended recipients (hereinafter referred to as ‘Buyer’) of the same gender and must be used in the original race category (i.e. Open, Veteran, Malaysian, Malaysian Veteran and Youngster) and distance category. Changes in the race category and distance category, size and type of running apparel and finisher’s T-shirt are strictly not allowed.
- The Seller agrees that his/her full name, name on bib, gender, race category, distance category, size of running apparel and finisher’s T-shirt will be made visible on the Marketplace.
- The Marketplace serves as a platform for Sellers to safely transfer their SCKLM race entries to the Buyers. All transaction terms are solely between the Seller and Buyer. The organiser shall not be held responsible or held liable for any circumstance arising from the usage of the SCKLM Marketplace.
- Only the race entry shall be transferable. All other add-ons including but not limited to merchandise, Friendship Run and Pasta Brekkie, VIP Package, PA insurance and Mailing Option are strictly non-transferable. In the event of a successful transfer, all other add-ons shall remain the property of and applicable only to the Seller.
- Race Entries must not be sold for any amount higher than the original registration fees.
- Upon successful completion of the transfer, the registration of the Seller will be automatically cancelled, and he/she will no longer be allowed to participate in SCKLM 2019.
- Sellers who have successfully transferred his/her race entries to Buyers, may re-register as a new participant by transferring a race entry from another Seller to him/her. Upon successful completion of the transfer, he/she will be counted as a confirmed participant and will be allowed to participate in SCKLM 2019.
- Race entries obtained from the Marketplace is strictly not transferable and Buyers will not be able to re-list their entries on the Marketplace page. The slot can be transferred only once.
- Swapping race entries between confirmed registrants are allowed.
- There are no Friendship Run and Pasta Brekkie, VIP Package, PA insurance and Mailing Option offered to the new registrant (Buyer).
- The Marketplace shall be made available till 11 September 2019. All transfers must be completed by 11:59 pm on 11 September 2019, failing which, the race entry shall remain the property of the Seller.
- All other Rules and Regulations of the Standard Chartered KL Marathon apply.
Mailing Option (delivery of race entry pack)
- For Sellers who have opted for Mailing Option, the race entry packs will be sent to the address provided on the original registration, if the transfers take place on 19 August 2019 onwards. It is the responsibility of both the Seller and Buyer to make arrangements to hand over/collect the race entry pack. No replacement bib or race entry pack will be issued.
- If the transfers take place before 19 August 2019, the Mailing Option will be automatically voided without refund. Buyer will have to collect the race entry pack at the collection counter during Race Entry Pack Collection.
- The Mailing Option is not available to the Buyer.
- For successful transference of race entries prior to 29 July 2019, the Buyer will have the option of having their name printed on the bib. Buyer’s information on the back of the bib such as but not limited to participant's name, emergency contact details, medical conditions, allergies and blood type will also be reflected on the bib.
- For successful transference of race entries from 29 July 2019 till 11 September 2019, Seller’s name on bib and information on the back of the bib such as but not limited to participant's name, emergency contact details, medical conditions, allergies and blood type shall remain unchanged, and will be visible to Buyer.
- It is the Buyer's responsibility to monitor and check the availability of his/her preferred category on the Marketplace.
- Seller is responsible for his/her own listing on the Marketplace.
- The Seller is responsible in ensuring that he/she sends the PIN code to the correct Buyer and the Buyer is responsible in ensuring that he/she receives the PIN code and completes his/her registration in a timely manner.
- The Organiser reserves the right to limit and/or refuse entry to any runner without provision of reason and/or notice.
- The Seller and Buyer connect, negotiate and trade solely at their own risks. The Organiser shall not be held liable in any way for any loss or damage howsoever arising from the usage of the Marketplace.
- By using the Marketplace, Seller and Buyer are deemed to have read, understood and agree to abide by all the Rules and Regulations as set forth by the Organiser.