Rules & Regulations
RULES & REGULATIONS OF THE KUALA LUMPUR STANDARD CHARTERED MARATHON (KLSCM) 2022 REGISTRATION TRANSFER (MARKETPLACE)
- This registration transfer module (hereinafter referred to as ‘Marketplace’) is only available for confirmed registrants of the individual categories of KLSCM 2022. It is meant for individual registrants who are either indisposed or unwilling to participate on 12 November 2022 for 10km and 5km categories or 13 November 2022 for Full Marathon and Half Marathon categories (hereinafter referred to as ‘Seller’). Run For A Reason, Corporate Challenge, Standard Chartered Bank Staff or any sponsored registration and other PIN code entries are strictly non-transferable.
- Registrations may only be transferred to intended recipients (hereinafter referred to as ‘Buyer’) in the same distance category.
- Changes in the race category (i.e., Youngster, Open, Veteran, Malaysian, and Malaysian Veteran), gender, size and type of running apparel and finisher’s T-shirt are allowed.
- The Seller agrees that their Full Name and Distance Category will be made visible on the Marketplace.
- The Marketplace serves as a platform for Sellers to safely transfer their KLSCM race entries to the Buyers. All transaction terms are solely between the Seller and Buyer. The Organiser shall not be held responsible or held liable for any circumstance arising from the usage of the KLSCM Marketplace.
- Only the race entry and VIP Package shall be transferable. All other add-ons including but not limited to One-Day Event Insurance, Refund Protect and Race Entry Pack Delivery (Mailing Option) are strictly non-transferable. In the event of a successful transfer, all other add-ons shall be automatically voided without refund.
- Race Entry and VIP Package must not be sold for any amount higher than the original price. Refer to this page for the entry fees and this page for the VIP Package.
- Upon successful completion of the transfer, the registration of the Seller will be automatically cancelled, and he/she will no longer be allowed to participate in KLSCM 2022.
- Sellers who have successfully transferred his/her race entries to Buyers, may re-register as a new participant by transferring a race entry from another Seller to him/her. Upon successful completion of the transfer, he/she will be counted as a confirmed participant and will be allowed to participate in KLSCM 2022.
- Registrations may be transferred only once. Buyers who obtained a race entry through the Marketplace will not be able to re-list his/her entries on the Marketplace page.
- Swapping race entries between confirmed registrants are allowed.
- There are no VIP Package, Refund Protect and Mailing Option offered to the new registrant (Buyer).
- The Marketplace shall be made available till 5 July 2022. All transfers must be completed by 11:59 pm on 5 July 2022, failing which, the race entry shall remain the property of the Seller.
- All other Rules and Regulations of the KLSCM apply.
- It is the Buyer's responsibility to monitor and check the availability of his/her preferred category on the Marketplace.
- Seller is responsible for his/her own listing on the Marketplace.
- The Seller is responsible in ensuring that he/she sends the PIN code to the correct Buyer and the Buyer is responsible in ensuring that he/she receives the PIN code and completes his/her registration in a timely manner.
- The Organiser reserves the right to limit and/or refuse entry to any participant without provision of reason and/or notice.
- The Seller and Buyer connect, negotiate and trade solely at their own risks. The Organiser shall not be held liable in any way for any loss or damage howsoever arising from the usage of the Marketplace.
- By using the Marketplace, Seller and Buyer are deemed to have read, understood and agree to abide by all the Rules and Regulations as set forth by the Organiser.