Rules and Regulations
RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE KLSCM 2023 REGISTRATION TRANSFER MARKETPLACE
- The KLSCM 2023 Registration Transfer Marketplace (hereinafter referred to as “Marketplace”) is a platform that allows the transfer of race entries between a registered participant who is unable to attend the Event (the “Seller”) and a new participant who would like to register for the Event (the “Buyer”).
- The Seller must be a confirmed registrant in one of these registration types: Individual, Kids Dash, or Foreign Residents. The Run For A Reason, Corporate Challenge, Standard Chartered Bank Staff, PIN Code entries, and any other complimentary or sponsored entries are strictly not transferable.
- A Seller’s race entry can be transferred to a Buyer within the same:
- Distance Category (i.e., Full Marathon, Half Marathon, 10km, 5km, 2km, 1km)
- Race Category (i.e., Youngster, Open, Veteran, Malaysian, Malaysian Veteran)
- Sub Category (i.e., Speed, Cruise, Leisure, Fun Run)
- Start Pen
- Size and Type of Running Apparel
- Finisher T-Shirt Size (for Full Marathon only)
- Changes in the Distance Category, Race Category, Sub Category, Bib Number, Start Pen, Gender, Size and Type of Running Apparel, and Finisher T-Shirt Size are not allowed.
- Sellers agree that their Full Name and registration details, including but not limited to, the Distance Category, Race Category, Sub Category, Bib Number, Start Pen, Gender, Size and Type of Running Apparel, and Finisher T-Shirt Size will be made visible on the Marketplace.
- Seller’s Full Name and other information on the running bib including but not limited to the Bib Number, Start Pen, Finisher T-Shirt Size, Emergency Contact Details, Medical Conditions, Allergies and Blood Type shall remain unchanged, and will be visible to the Buyer.
- All transaction terms are solely between the Seller and Buyer and payment to be made offline from the Marketplace.
- Race entries must not be sold for any amount higher than the actual amount paid by the Sellers as indicated on their listing.
- If the selling price charged by the Seller is higher than the amount displayed on their listing, the Buyer is advised to report the Seller to the Organiser at [email protected] immediately.
- Upon successful completion of the transfer, the registration of the Seller will be automatically voided, and they will no longer be able to participate in the KLSCM 2023.
- A Seller who has successfully transferred their race entry to a Buyer, may re-register as a new participant by transferring a race entry from another Seller to them. Upon successful completion of the transfer, they will be counted as a registered participant and will be able to participate in the KLSCM 2023.
- Registrations may be transferred only once. Buyers who obtained a race entry through the Marketplace will not be able to re-transfer or re-list their entries on the Marketplace page.
- Swapping race entries between registered participants are allowed and subject to these Rules and Regulations.
- The names of the Buyers in the Full Marathon category will not be visible on the Full Marathon Wall of Fame.
- The Marketplace shall be made available from now until 11 September 2023. All transfers must be completed by 11:59 pm on 11 September 2023, failing which, the race entries shall remain the property of the Sellers.
- All other Rules and Regulations of the KLSCM 2023 apply.
Merchandise, Mailing Option (Race Entry Pack Delivery), VIP Package, and SuperCover Protection Plan
- The add-on purchases including but not limited to the Merchandise, Mailing Option, VIP Package, and SuperCover Protection Plan are strictly not transferable. In the event of a successful transfer, all add-ons shall be automatically voided without refund, except for the Merchandise which shall remain the property of the Seller.
- There are no add-ons including but not limited to the Merchandise, Mailing Option, VIP Package, and SuperCover Protection Plan available for purchase by the Buyer during registration transfer process.
- Seller who opted for Mailing Option will get their race entry pack couriered to the delivery address provided in the original registration, and they need to hand over the race entry pack to the Buyer in due course.
- Seller who purchased the VIP Package and Mailing Option will get the VIP tag couriered to them in their race entry pack, however, because the VIP Package is not transferable, the VIP tag received will be no longer valid after a successful transfer. Seller is advised to discard the VIP tag.
Race Entry Packs
- Race entry pack must be self-collected by the Buyer at the Race Entry Pack Collection (REPC) venue during collection period as stated on the Official Website, except for the Buyer who obtained their race entry from the Seller who opted for Mailing Option as stipulated in rule no. 19 above.
- No replacement of race entry pack or running bib or any item in the pack will be provided by the Organiser under any circumstances for whatever reason.
- It is the responsibility of the Buyer to monitor and check the availability of their preferred category on the Marketplace.
- The Seller is responsible for their own listing on the Marketplace.
- The Seller is responsible in ensuring that they send the correct Transfer URL and Transfer PIN code to the correct Buyer and the Buyer is responsible in ensuring that they receive the Transfer URL and Transfer PIN code and complete their registration transfer in a timely manner.
Release and Indemnity
- The Organiser reserves the right to limit and/or refuse entry to any participant without provision of reason and/or notice.
- The Sellers and Buyers connect, negotiate and trade solely at their own risks.
- Sellers and Buyers hereby agree to indemnify and hold the Organiser, Sponsors and Affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, costs, expenses and damages (actual and consequential) including legal costs both parties may incur arising out of, or in connection with the usage of the KLSCM 2023 Registration Transfer Marketplace.