TRAINING PLANS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. The Organiser reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of Participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the session(s) (including any programme(s), event(s), talk(s), demonstration(s) or any other activities associated before, during or after participation in any training class or implementing a training plan, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising, publicity purpose and distribution to Sponsors anywhere in the world.
3. The Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time without any notice requirement or obligation to you.
Training Plans and Classes
4. The training plans and classes available for purchase are developed by RFA and TRC.
5. The dates and times indicated on the KLSCM VR platform and website are based on Malaysian Time.
6. The locations for all training classes indicated on the KLSCM VR platform and website are based in Malaysia.
7. The Organiser may change the location, time and date, or postpone any class at any time and for any reason at its sole discretion to such other location, time or date as it may determine. You will be notified by RFA or TRC immediately of any changes.
8. You must be a registered participant of the KLSCM 2021 VR and at least 18 years old as at 20 November 2021 to be eligible to purchase a plan or class.
9. You are responsible for your own purchase and do so solely at your own risk.
10. You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use the credit/debit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with your purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, accurate, current and complete.
11. By submitting such information, you grant us the right to provide the information to third parties for the purpose of facilitating the completion of purchase and implementing the training plans and classes.
12. All prices indicated on the KLSCM VR platform and website are in Malaysian Ringgit (RM).
13. Training plans and classes are subject to availability within the stipulated time frame and based on a first come, first served basis.
14. Each person is entitled to purchase only 1 plan or class.
15. Upon successful purchase, you will receive a training plan order confirmation email from KLSCM 2021 VR and a payment confirmation email from iPay88.
16. The Organiser reserves the right to limit, refuse or cancel your purchase without provision of reason and/or notice.
Payment and Refund Policy
17. Our payment gateway, i.e., iPay88 accepts various payment methods including but not limited to (a) Credit/Debit Card – VISA, MasterCard and Union Pay; (b) Online Banking – FPX (Affin Bank, RHB Bank, Standard Chartered, etc., HLB Scan & Pay and PBe); and (c) eWallet – Boost, GrabPay and MCash.
18. Once your order has been duly processed, there will be strictly no refunds after payment is made, for any reason whatsoever.
Health and Safety
19. Your safety is our main priority. While training plans and classes are aimed at Participants of all abilities, it is important that you consider your own health and safety, to ensure that you are suitably fit and well to participate safely in the classes and implement the training plan. If you are in any doubt as to your suitability to engage in the classes or implement the training plan, you should consult your doctor.
20. Please follow government guidelines in your country, state or local government area for COVID-19.
21. Only Participants who have been fully vaccinated without symptoms are allowed to attend our offline classes. You must check in via the MySejahtera App at the start of the class.
Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
22. While every reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organiser to ensure the Participants’ safety, you agree to attend all classes and/or implement the training plan solely at your own risk and the Organiser, Sponsor and Affiliates will not be responsible or held liable for any loss, damage, injury or death howsoever arising from before, during or after participation in any online or offline classes or implementing the training plans.
23. You hereby agree to indemnify and hold the Organiser, Sponsors and Affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, costs, expenses and damages (actual and consequential) including legal costs you may incur arising out of, or in connection with the purchase of any product or service or the usage of the KLSCM VR platform or website.