Practice Run Challenge
Practice Run Challenge
The Practice Run Challenge is designed to encourage you to train consistently towards the actual KLSCM 2021 VR Event. Participate in the Practice Run Challenge and stand a chance to win great prizes!
Terms and Conditions
- All registered participants of the KLSCM 2021 VR will be automatically eligible to take part in the Practice Run Challenge (the “Challenge”) subject to the Terms and Conditions herein.
- Permanent or contract employees of the Organiser and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses) are not eligible to win prizes.
- Participants must be 18 years old or older as at 20 November 2021 and based in Malaysia to be eligible to win prizes.
- You are required to complete your runs outdoors and submit your records anytime between 12.00 am, 4 October to 11.59 pm, 31 October 2021 (the “Challenge Period”).
- The dates and times indicated on our platform and website are based on Malaysian Time.
- You can participate in the Challenge individually or create/join a running group.
- You can create, join and/or leave a running group between 1 to 30 September 2021.
- On your practice run day, set your GPS running device or GPS running app to record your run. Follow your device or app instructions to start and stop recording.
- Upon completion of a practice run, log in here to upload your GPX/TCX file or screenshots of your completed run from your device or app.
- For each record submitted using screenshots, the screenshots must clearly show the details of your run as follows:
- Date, time of day and location;
- Distance; and
- Elapsed time (the duration from the moment you hit start to the moment you hit stop on your device. This includes stoplights, coffee breaks, bathroom stops, stopping for photos, etc. All stops, pause time and resting time count as part of your run time.)
- The distance you run will be added to the Practice Run Challenge Leaderboard.
- There is no limit on the distance, so go out and run as much as you like.
- You may complete multiple practice runs during the Challenge Period. Make sure to submit your practice run records by 11.59 pm, 31 October 2021.
- Every completed run record uploaded will be added and your accumulated total distance will be displayed on the Practice Run Challenge Leaderboard.
- Treadmills, wheeled vehicles or objects are not allowed in completing your run at any time.
- Each participant is eligible to win 1 prize only throughout the Challenge Period.
- On a weekly basis, 2 lucky winners will be selected at random. To be eligible, you must run and submit your records within the time frames as follows:
- Week 1: 4 to 10 October 2021
- Week 2: 11 to 17 October 2021
- Week 3: 18 to 24 October 2021
- Week 4: 25 to 31 October 2021
- At the end of the Challenge Period, 2 winners. i.e., a male and a female participant with the overall highest distance will be selected as the Challenge winners.
- Prizes are as per table below:
|Week||Prizes to be Won||Number of Winners||Selection|
||1x Compressport Ultralight Visor
||1x Compressport Trucker Cap
||1x Compressport Anti-Bounce Free Belt Pro with Pole Holder
||1x Compressport Men's Performance Short-Sleeved T-Shirt
||1x Compressport Globe Racer Pack Backpack
- All winners will be contacted by the Organiser’s representative within 14 working days after the Challenge ends.
- Prizes will be delivered to the winners upon confirmation of required details as follows:
- The winner's full name;
- IC or passport number;
- Mobile number;
- E-Bib number; and
- Full delivery address.
- The Organiser reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes with that of similar value, at any time without prior notice. All prizes are given on an “as is” basis and are not exchangeable for cash.
- The Organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to seek further clarification and/or disqualify you if you are found or suspected of violating any of these Terms and Conditions or the Rules and Regulations of the KLSCM 2021 VR.